Monday, September 12, 2011

Auger is a big brother!!!

We are happy to announce the arrival of Akleigh Elyn Hebdon! Born August 29, 2011 at 4:16 PM. 6 lbs 15 oz, 19 in long. Thomas and I arrived at the hospital at 3, they hooked me up to all the monitors and said i wouldn't last much longer so they were gettin the doc there as soon as possible, then everything went off without a hitch and we had a beautiful baby girl just over an hour later.
The best news though is that Auger is in love with her :) He has been nothing but wonderful to her. He already worries about her and wants to play with her all the time. I must admit i underestimated him, i was very worried that he would be a disaster when i got home but i have been pleasantly surprised ever since!
So here are a few pictures of the past few wonderful weeks.








2 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Pictures! You must have read my mind because I told brittanyJo on facebook today to get a picture and post it so i could see her. She is darling and so tiny. Happy to know auger loves her, i am not so sure Brayden is going to be real excited when his turf is stepped on. He tells me that he is mommy's baby, hmmm this could be interesting. I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana congratulations! (Way late...I'm just figuring out this blog thing.) Akleigh is adorable, and Auger is getting so big! I hope you guys are doing well :)Love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete